POTN successor forum

The old "photography-on-the.net" (POTN) forum was deleted in December 2023. What you see here is a new forum. This is the life raft for all POTN members. For free.

Help to keep the POTN community together. Register and tell your friends of the old POTN about us!

Photos Posted Here

flowrider

The pics posted to this site do not show the camera or lens used along with the settings. I miss that feature. Any chance that will become part of this site❓

Lou

The pics posted to this site do not show the camera or lens used along with the settings. I miss that feature. Any chance that will become part of this site❓

Lou
Just testing...........

OM1G7295-ORF.jpg
  • OM Digital Solutions - OM-1
  • OLYMPUS M.100-400mm F5.0-6.3
  • 385.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 1

It looks like it does, if you upload the photo directly to the website. Although I notice that it does get some of the high ISO values wrong. The ISO on this image was 3200.

Photos which I have posted via a link to Flickr do not display the EXIF settings. It would be nice if this could be implemented.

Here's another attempt: - It appears that the ISO on the image above was corrupted by Topaz software. I didn't use Topaz on the image below.

OM1G7430-ORF.jpg
  • OM Digital Solutions - OM-1
  • OLYMPUS M.100-400mm F5.0-6.3
  • 253.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.1
  • 1/4000 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 2000

Back